Ruckman Reference Bible

Topics of Interest other than Bible Analyzer
Atlas

Ruckman Reference Bible

Post by Atlas »

I was wondering if any of your guys have ordered the new Ruckman Reference Bible that is coming out yet?

it is a little high, but when you self publish it drives the cost up. That is what the bookstore told me anyway. I'm sure they are correct about the price having to be a little high.

http://www.kjv1611.org/ruckmanreferencebibleorders.html

I have the Scofield Reference Bible, Rice Scofield Reference Bible, Thopmson Chain Reference Bible, Companion Bible and the Dake Study Bible. I thought might as well add the Ruckman Reference Bible to the list.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

bayouparson

Re: Ruckman Reference Bible

Post by bayouparson »

My son has one and said it is filled with good info. I ordered one today. It should prove to be helpful. Probably a good idea to get one. The cost is actually in line with Bible prices. In fact for the size it is probably priced a little low. :shock:

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bayouparson,

I just got mine from UPS the other day, so far I really like it. It is kind of thick, you'll see what I mean when it comes in.

Atlas

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

bromichaelhenry

Post by bromichaelhenry »

How good is it? Is it a young earth or Gap theory? I am a young earth creationist, so I usually can't check my views at the door. I have been looking for GOOD KJV study bibles (I have ONE the Word study bible) but right now, I am in school and can't afford $100+ on a Ruckman. However, if it is a good one, I will save up and get it.
Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Minister
Monticello Christian Church
Email: bromichaelhenry@gmail.com
Phone: 870-308-2436
http://www.bibleanalyzermodules.com

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

bromichaelhenry,
bromichaelhenry wrote:How good is it? Is it a young earth or Gap theory? I am a young earth creationist, so I usually can't check my views at the door. I have been looking for GOOD KJV study bibles (I have ONE the Word study bible) but right now, I am in school and can't afford $100+ on a Ruckman. However, if it is a good one, I will save up and get it.

Well he ( Ruckman ) is a gap man, but other than that he is pretty much right about everything else. I think the young earth and gap are both not issues worth breaking fellowship over so it dose not bother me all that much. There are about fifty major doctrines in the Bible and the gap and young earth are both minor Bible doctrines at best, maybe even sub minor Bible doctrines at the very best.

The Ruckman Reference Bible is the best study Bible on the market. I have eight different study Bible's and it is the best of the eight I have. It is well worth saving for, no doubt about that.

Atlas

KevinL

Post by KevinL »

Well he ( Ruckman ) is a gap man, but other than that he is pretty much right about everything else.

That alone sets him aside as one who adds to God's word (Proverbs 30:6). The "gap" is a false teaching which comes from believing man's perceived understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

rytuser

Post by rytuser »

bayouparson wrote:My son has one and said it is filled with good info. I ordered one today. It should prove to be helpful. Probably a good idea to get one. The cost is actually in line with Bible prices. In fact for the size it is probably priced a little low.
I first encounter Ruckman Reference Bible in the net when I am browsing something about the bible. Its background information is really good. You son's testimony is absolutely true.
My Movie Bible

Shain1611

Post by Shain1611 »

I have had Dr. Peter S. Ruckman's study Bible now for over a year. Bought two, one for the wife and one for me.
There are no other study Bibles today, that can compare to the Doc's Study Bible. If you are looking for solid Biblical teachings from Gen. to Rev. and in addition to that, his Appendix topics located in the back, than this is one Bible you should buy. It is not full of fluff or wasted words..to the point and Biblically grounded.
As far as the good Doc adding to God's words... not a chance. He does nothing of the sort. Opinions about certain none defined topics, such as the gap theory are not part of the Doctrine found in God's words. Many of us have certain ideas about certain things, that don’t make us Bible correctors, nor are we adding to or taking from God's words.

There are a few things that all of us can disagree on one way or the other... but there is only one Final Authority, that being the Authorized King James Bible, that's absolutely the Infallible, Inerrant, God inspired, Holy words of God in English for God's English speaking Church today.
Amen and Amen

Pro.3:5-6

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Shain1611 wrote:I have had Dr. Peter S. Ruckman's study Bible now for over a year. Bought two, one for the wife and one for me.
There are no other study Bibles today, that can compare to the Doc's Study Bible. If you are looking for solid Biblical teachings from Gen. to Rev. and in addition to that, his Appendix topics located in the back, than this is one Bible you should buy. It is not full of fluff or wasted words..to the point and Biblically grounded.
As far as the good Doc adding to God's words... not a chance. He does nothing of the sort. Opinions about certain none defined topics, such as the gap theory are not part of the Doctrine found in God's words. Many of us have certain ideas about certain things, that don’t make us Bible correctors, nor are we adding to or taking from God's words.

There are a few things that all of us can disagree on one way or the other... but there is only one Final Authority, that being the Authorized King James Bible, that's absolutely the Infallible, Inerrant, God inspired, Holy words of God in English for God's English speaking Church today.
Amen and Amen

Pro.3:5-6
Shain1611,

I could not agree with you more. My only problem that is was a tough switch for the The Old Scofield Bible that I had used for many years.

Atlas

Shain1611

Post by Shain1611 »

Hi Bro

I have well over 50 commentaries of all kinds that I have bought over the years, and i have never ever came across any that can match up to those written by Dr. Ruckman. The good Doctor has always made a point to anyone seeking the truth to always use the Book as your final Authority no matter what he says or anyone says pertaining to interpreting the Bible.
I came out of the Roman Catholic Church at age 32 and I’m now 66, and since that time I have made it a point early on to let God’s Holy word be my Final Authority because how I was so brain washed by the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope being their final authority that the only way anyone could ever know the truth is place all your bets on the Authorized King James Bible and read it.
After I was saved in April of 1977, I spent 2 ½ yrs in a Benedictine Monastery in Subiaco Arkansas, working for Marriot , Director of Food Services and was privy to their private library in which I took full advantage of. I spent many an afternoon in that Library taking all kinds of notes from the books they had covering just about anything pertaining to how and what they believed and critical information pertaining to historical information as to why. I befriended a priest their, and theologian who taught Hebrew and Greek to the students there. He had written books on how to learn Hebrew and Greek and he gave me those books. We had some very interesting conversations and he was not in line with what Rome taught on such issues as Mary having children, Purgatory, praying to the dead and a few more.
The reason why I bring all this up is because God placed me there soon after I was saved because I was praying for truth and wanted to find out all I could about the Roman Catholic Church right from the horse’s mouth so to speak and I did. Soon after that my job took me to Pensacola Florida where I spent the next 18 years and most of that was spent under the ministry of Dr. Ruckman and the Bible Baptist Church. So I got a real good grounding in God’s Word from a Church and a man who would lay his very life down for God’s Holy precious words. From that time forward I guess you could call me a Ruckmanite and a staunch believer that the AV1611 is the only English Bible God has preserved for His English Speaking Church today. So when the good Doc. Came out with his own Bible with his own notes added to it, I jumped on it.
I thank God for all those who take a stand for the preservation of God Holy Bible,(AV1611) and aren’t ashamed to do so in the Pulpit, and in their lives.
May God Bless them all… Amen and Amen

Bro. Jim ( Shain1611)