Windows 10?

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
donhz

Windows 10?

Post by donhz »

I notice for the first time on the front page of the BA site that it it gives running specs and says: "Windows XP-7." EDIT: Just noticed Win 8 is listed here: http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/download.htm

I am wondering if BA will will run on Windows 10 which has been in beta for a long time and will soon be released. I plan to update from Vista to 10, but wonder if that is feasible since I use BA daily.

Will the new BA 5.0 run okay on Windows 10?

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10?

Post by Tim »

I don't have the Windows 10 beta. I just don't have time to mess with it. However, I have not heard of any limitations on running any previous Windows programs for it. Microsoft is pretty good about supporting earlier programs on their updated OS, so I expect Bible Analyzer will run OK.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Forest

Post by Forest »

Hello

I upgraded when it was available to Windows 10. bible Analyzer 4 and 5 run fine. :)

Susannah

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Great. We downloaded it as well and could not find any issues running BA either. One thing Microsoft does well is make their new releases of Windows backwards compatible. This cannot be said so much for the other OSs.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)