when pasted no book or version reference just verse number

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
imdan

when pasted no book or version reference just verse number

Post by imdan »

Hello, new to this software, using Bible analyzer 4.92

So far it seems nice… I am having a bit of difficulty when copying and pasting.

when I copy scripture, either one passage, multiple or a complete page, the book title, and version do not accompany the paste. I only get passage numbers.
Any help is appreciated..

Below is the settings I have tried with various combinations but cannot make any work. I Also tried reinstalling.

Control –preference dialog-copy format-----Copy/export style selection 3
----Show bible reference---Reference on separate line
Select save…….
Does not show anything but verse number when pasted.. no book or bible version reference.
Tried different bible versions, same results, tried different options, same results..
Any Ideas?
Dan

Tim
Site Admin

Re: when pasted no book or version reference just verse numb

Post by Tim »

To get the copy format you have to use the right-click,
Export "verse" to S-Pad/Notes
item or the Export verse range item right below it.

The text will be exported to S-Pad but also copied to the clipboard to be pasted in outside applications. You can just ignore the S-Pad exported text if you don't need it.

However, S-Pad is handy to use for exporting because any text copied from it will retain most text enhancements such as color, bold, etc. For instance, you can export with colored verse numbers and book/version info and then copy from S-Pad to Word and retain the color.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)