Philemon in Philippians

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Bernie

Philemon in Philippians

Post by Bernie »

Philemon is absent when it is selected in the Bible Tree but is found appended to Philippians 1.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Philemon in Philippians

Post by Tim »

This is only with the ASV, true? It is correct with the AV and others, I believe.

The ASV text seems to have gotten corrupted along the way. We will upload a corrected version soon. It can be downloaded with the Download Manager.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

The fixed ASV is up.

Thanks.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim,
nothing showing in download manager that it is updated. Should it indicate existing module needs updating?
Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Yes, I just got the file uploaded, haven't changed the description or date yet. Will soon.
Tim Morton

JPG

Post by JPG »

Hi Tim,
I am not clear on how I am supposed to identify an updated module. It still shows gray in the download list as a module I have installed. Should it be showing in another color to show there is an update?

Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Since the file name is not changed it will always show gray in the DM when installed. (That is how the DM determines if a title is installed).

The best way to tell if a module is uploaded is look at the date in the DM. I changed the date of the ASV to 4/18/2014 and also put a v1.1 in the description.

Hint:
To quickly find newly added or updated titles just click the Date column header to sort.

It would be ideal for the DM to notify a user when a title is updated but that is problematic without placing version information within the database, which there is not. Using a time or date stamp may work most of the time but not if a user modifies a file. Also, it needs to work across platforms which can complicate matters.
Tim Morton

JPG

Post by JPG »

Well the date sort won't work if it has the wrong year on it ;) it is showing 2013

2014-04-21 00 53 21.png
2014-04-21 00 53 21.png (25.39 KiB) Viewed 20390 times

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

How true...check it again, now.
Tim Morton

JPG

Post by JPG »

ok that is corrected.