Image viewer

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Brother Mike

Image viewer

Post by Brother Mike »

Kubuntu, 9.04
BA 3.6.2b

This is just an aesthetics issue more than anything. When the image viewer comes up, it references the C:\program files\... directory for user supplied images. This directory is not relevant in the Linux version (/usr/share/...)

apple78

Re: Image viewer

Post by apple78 »

hi , quick searching on Google brings me here.and Im working on image viewer in Linux ,Does here provide any source codes .any help is appriciated.
.NET pdf dll
my honoured Mcgrady

arronlee

Post by arronlee »

apple78 wrote:hi , quick searching on Google brings me here.and Im working on image viewer in Linux ,Does here provide any source codes .any help is appriciated.
Hi, apple78.
I am a newbie here. I wonder what do you mean by image viewer? A
windows image viewer? Or a web image viewer? I am learing to create image viewers with the help of some manual tools. Any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Abigail111

Post by Abigail111 »

Hi, apple78.
I am a newbie here. I wonder what do you mean by image viewer? A
windows image viewer? Or a web image viewer? I am learing to create image viewers with the help of some manual tools. Any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron
HI there
If you are a beginner in image viewer,you'd better google one of the third party tool for image viewer creating.They offer detailed tutorial for new users.And most of them offer a free trial.You can have a try.