verse reference correction

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
wainlucy@live.com

verse reference correction

Post by wainlucy@live.com »

Hello Tim!!

I cannot tell you to what depth my Bible study has gone because of your exceptional effort in creating this software. I feel as though I have stepped into the hallowed studies of the greats to learn more than I could have ever hoped to on my own with the few references I have. I will never be able to cover it all before Jesus comes or I get to go home. I'm never happier than when I'm buried in His Word. This has been made so much more delightful due to your dedicated work. Thank You!

Now, the reason I'm here.

The reference listed in John Darby's Bible Synopsis, commentary on Daniel 11:1-45,
Chapters 10 & 11, 2nd paragraph, end of 2nd sentence, only reference, Dan 10:32, should be Dan 11:32.

I ran across another one a while back and lost my note. Maybe someone else will catch it!

Thank you again, Tim. Blessings and prayers for your work for our Lord and Savior!
Lucy

Tim
Site Admin

Re: verse reference correction

Post by Tim »

Thanks you for your kind words about Bible Analyzer. We are glad you find it an aid in your studies.

Occasionally there will be some "typos" or wrong reference in some of the texts. This is often due to a misreading during the OCR process. Sometimes the typo is actually in the original, printed edition and was carried over to the digital. We try to correct as many as we can but some slip by. Thanks for your notice.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)