Bible Analyzer 4.8 Mac Beta

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
Tim
Site Admin

Bible Analyzer 4.8 Mac Beta

Post by Tim »

We have a Mac beta ready to test of v4.8. It has essentially all the new features of the Windows edition we released last week. To see the changes from 4.7, see the Windows beta post. The package includes the updated AV Bible.

This will overwrite your existing Bible Analyzer installation, however, if you need to reinstall v4.7 there should be no problem.

Let me know what errors you get (send the error report), and any appearance issues you may encounter.

We will have the new AVp module package ready soon so those of you who have that package can test the new image linking features.

Here is the link,
http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/bibleanalyzer480.pkg
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Bible Analyzer 4.8 Mac Beta

Post by Tim »

We have uploaded a new beta (4.8.0.12) that fixes a few things.

Bible Searching from the MCP now works.
Bookmarks are fixed
and a few other things

Same link as above.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

ben1

Post by ben1 »

Working great so far the last couple of days, no crashes or unusual behavior (running on OS X Mavericks). All the bugs from 4.7 seem to be fixed, much better! I'll report back with any problems I run into.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Great.

We are going to release it into the wild today.
Tim Morton