Topics Pane

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
JPG

Topics Pane

Post by JPG »

Is it possible to make the topics pane width adjustable. With a module such as the Themes, it is quite difficult to see much, as 30% of the text is the number.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Topics Pane

Post by Tim »

Yes, just drag the sash to the left. BA should remember the position. Below is an image.
sash.png
sash.png (84.53 KiB) Viewed 22545 times
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Sorry Tim I should have been clearer. I mean in the Dictionary view.

Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Oh, I see. No, that can't be resized. Actually, it will take some significant modification to make it resize. I will likely make it possible the future. Maybe for v5
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Ok. thanks. I am sure it will make using the "Themes" module much easier from the Dictionary view.

arronlee

Post by arronlee »

Hi, JPG.
Thanks for your nice sharing. But I wonder how can I accomplish
image resizing process. Do I need another image resizer to help change the size of images? I am almost a green hand here. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

You can't change the size of images that are within modules, such as dictionaries, but you can those visible in the Image Viewer.
Tim Morton