Version 3.7 beta 002

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
Tim
Site Admin

Version 3.7 beta 002

Post by Tim »

This beta (002) fixes the no startup issue with the previous (001), we hope.

http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com/files/BA37b-002.exe
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Re: Version 3.7 beta 002

Post by JPG »

Well we now have "lift-off", good. I was interested in seeing how you had done the focus of the windows changing as the mouse goes over them, looks OK, except if you click on a verse, naturally you hit a word and then the focus goes to one of the other windows. Perhaps that function of focus being transferred to another window is now made redundant?

I have experienced a crash report when searching Library, all books, for "John 1" and whole is set to off. There are 7 hits on Easton, but selecting a hit does nothing.

Will provide more feedback as time permits.
Thanks for your work

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Yes, I need to stop the change of focus on click.

Yes, please send me the contents of the error log and a brief description of you actions when convienient.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim wrote:Yes, I need to stop the change of focus on click.
Thanks

Tim wrote:
Yes, please send me the contents of the error log and a brief description of you actions when convienient.
Have sent info by email

I just forgot to mention that the window focus does not work for the Bible tree or the other list areas "search verse and search word list"