Ahhh, I found the problem. When I type a word in Spanish, it doesn't give a word list, matter of fact, nothing happens. However when I type an English word (i.e. Bible reference) I get a list, so for kicks I tried John, and sure enough it searched, course no result in the Spanish Bible.
I switched to the AV, and typed a word, and sure enough the search function works as expected. Apparently there is a dictionary problem, or multilingual issue. It works as expected in English, but not as expected in Spanish. Also out of curiosity, I did a quick search on Greek Strong's numbers, and that doesn't work either (or Hebrew). I tried, G25 as well as 25, and larger numbers because it took G for Genesis.