Suggestion mouse scroll next Bible verse

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
JPG

Suggestion mouse scroll next Bible verse

Post by JPG »

Tim, Hello, I would like to put forward for consideration, that the mouse scroll when in Bible view could have the option that it has the same action as the next/previous verse icon. Along with this suggestion, is it possible for the mouse pointer to activate the window underneath it?
Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion mouse scroll next Bible verse

Post by Tim »

I will look into the scroll idea. That would be a nice feature.

Placing focus on the window under the cursor may be difficult. I tried working with that some before and there was a conflict with the verse popups which work on mouseover. I may look into it again.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim wrote:I will look into the scroll idea. That would be a nice feature.

Placing focus on the window under the cursor may be difficult. I tried working with that some before and there was a conflict with the verse popups which work on mouseover. I may look into it again.
Thanks for being able to achieve the second part of this request. Did you make any progress on the verse scroll feature?
JPG

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Does it not scross in Vista? On XP when the window has focus with a mouseover, the center wheel will scroll the text.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim wrote:Does it not scross in Vista? On XP when the window has focus with a mouseover, the center wheel will scroll the text.
For the Bible view my request was for an option that would "mouse wheel" from one verse to the next, keeping the new highlighted verse as the center focus. (the train moves, not the station)
Yes at the moment the mouse wheel scroll does work in Bible view for me. But I was asking for that extra option.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I understand, now. That may be a possibility.
Tim Morton

JPG

Post by JPG »

Sorry for not being clear enough in the first place.
Thanks for considering the idea.