Popup question

The place to discuss the Linux/Ubuntu edition
jeffneedle

Popup question

Post by jeffneedle »

Hi. Thanks so much for the Linux 4.5! It's just wonderful!

I ran into a problem, and wonder if you can help. I created a Scripture Pad document and referenced Exodus 3:1-10. After having Scripture Pad process the file so that the scripture comes up in a popup, it turns out that only the first few verses appear, with "cont" on the bottom. But I can find no way to move the mouse cursor to "cont" to see the entire scripture portion. Am I missing something? I've tried several key combinations, but nothing seems to work. Thanks so much!

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Popup question

Post by Tim »

Did you mean 4.6 instead of 4.5?

To keep the popup windows from filling the screen on different size monitors the range is limited from between 3-7 verses. This can be set in Preferences. To view the whole chapter just click the verse.

We are looking at making the right-click work the same as in ScripturePad as the other windows so one could view any verse in context in the MultiWindow.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

jeffneedle

Re: Popup question

Post by jeffneedle »

It's 4.5. Looks like Linux 4.6 is still in beta, so I'll wait until the bugs are worked out.

Thanks for the response. In some Bible programs that have popups, they let you press the alt key, or some other key, while moving your mouse over the popup area, and it lets you view the entire section within the popup. Helpful when you just want to peek into a set of verses and not change where you are in the main Bible window.

Thanks again!