Bible Analyzer will not open

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Atlas

Bible Analyzer will not open

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

I just got Bible Analyzer in the mail today and installed it. It will not open. Below is what it says when I click on it to open it.
Error ocurred see logfile 'C:\program files\ Bible Analyzer 3.0\Bible Analyzer3.EXElog' for details
Should I un-install the free Bible Analyzer? I have never had this problem with the free Bible Analyzer. I do have Vista, is Vista the probelm?

What else could be wrong here?

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Atlas

Re: Bible Analyzer will not open

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

I uninstalled and reinstalled Bible Analyzer and I still have the same problem. I thought this may fix the issue, however this did not work.

Atlas

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Atlas,

(Here is a copy of the email I sent you)

Sorry you are having problems.

Yes, Vista has not been friendly. If you will send me the log so i can see
what it says. By the way Vista hides .log files by default so you may have
to unhide the type to reveal it. not real sure of the steps. I use XP.

Try to uninstall Bible Analyzer and delete the folder maunally if still
exists. Then reinstall from the CD.

Does the downloaded Bible Analyzer still work if you reinstall it? If so,
you can move the entire modules folder from the Bible Analyzer installed
from the CD and you will have access to all the modules. You can't just copy
them from the CD because they are compressed on it.

We will get you going. Send the log if you can.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Atlas,

Did you get Bible Analyzer to install? If not, let me know and we will try something else.

I am at work now, but I can check the forum occasionally.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

Thanks for all of your help. Bible Analyzer is working fine now. It opens in a flash and runs perfect!!

Atlas

AutisticMonk

Post by AutisticMonk »

When I change the defaults of Bible Analyzer I get that error message,
so I did the uninstall reinstall, and I don't change the defaults because Vista can't handle it.

Vista: Error ocurred see logfile 'C:\program files\ Bible Analyzer 3.0\Bible Analyzer3.EXElog' for details

I don't change the Bible Analyzer Defaults anymore and I have not had any more problems with it.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Can you send me the contents of the log file? Vista chokes a little with Bible Analyzer. XP loves it. Hopefully the next update will help the issue.
Tim Morton