bug report 3.6.3

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
JPG

bug report 3.6.3

Post by JPG »

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "controlMini.pyo", line 2596, in OnNext
File "controlMini.pyo", line 2625, in OnDctNext
IndexError: list index out of range

Sorry I don't have a clue to the cause of this problem
Jon
3.6.3 with all the fixes

Tim
Site Admin

Re: bug report 3.6.3

Post by Tim »

OK, it looks like one of the buttons in the MiniWindow. I'll check it out.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

AutisticMonk

Post by AutisticMonk »

Greetings - I am a very old Christian Monk and I wanted to confirm my word and letter counts, so I looked on the Net; and I wonder if 95% of them can even count, Nevertheless, (I FOUND BIBLE ANALYZER) !

I found someone that has the Statistics that I have had, thank God. So I downloaded Bible Analyzer and looked at the Book Statistics and found Judges, Jude, not to appear in the little pop up window with the statistics? Also when I looked up Isaiah (Isa) it gave me the stats to 1Sa...There seems to be a pattern of the 2 Names of Jud... and the Isa to the 1Sa, and is no marvel, but I thought you would like to know. It seems as more people are becoming aware of the secrets that the stats provide there will be a bigger demand for Your Program Options, whereas they attain more to the statistics; which the others do not have. I also noticed (I have Vista) grrr! when I had notepad open behind Bible Analyzer and when I would toggle around a little it would make it crash, so I learned just to minimize it...Other than those issues,

I found the Program to be a Top of the Line database...thanks again.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks for the info.

Could you tell me the steps you used to get the statistics? Were you doing it with the right-click menu or from the Bible Statistics tab in the Master Control Panel?

Actually, I don't have a copy of Vista. I still use XP. Will likely wait for Windows 7. Is it only Notepad that makes it crash?

Thanks.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

AutisticMonk

Post by AutisticMonk »

Crashing with notepad in the background I found out is a Vista issue, so mach nich on that matter.
To get the statistics, I am right clicking on the bible viewer and clicking statistics in mini window and it happens with Ruth also, The Master Control panel is flawless...$18. us dollars for all those Bible statistics at a glance, grrr! where were you 30 years ago when I would of given you that times seventy, one exclamation, two, three, unto 300! bowling pins - one parenthesis, two, three, unto (220)...omg it was tedious in those days

This warning was in the 'statistics' Twin Tower floors was (220)
Daniel's desolation Prophecy - (whoso readeth let him understand)
Genesis at 220th of 'And' occurs at Tower of Babylon
Luke at 220th (period) occurs at Blind lead the Blind & Both fall into the Ditch
A few examples of the secrets that your Program reveals at a glance
Statistic: 'Also' is at 1769 - the king james
Statistic: 'Go' is at 1492 - columbus
Last edited by AutisticMonk on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

OK, good. I'll look at the book issue. Thanks for the notice.

If you find anything else, don't hesitate.
Tim Morton

AutisticMonk

Post by AutisticMonk »

This happens but I don't know if it is supposed to. I wanted to do a word occurence by book of all the words, so In master control I choose entire bible, then 'word occurences by book' and leave 'enter word' empty and I was wanting to see if it would give me all of the words count of the King James. But it gives the words of the King James and the American Standard Version 1901 together with a total of 1581396 which I assume is both Versions together, can I get it to count only the King James. To confirm or correct my totals.

My Totals words is: 789,637 and your program uses the Psalm Introductions and Hebrew alphabet: add 1048
So your words should total: 790,685 if I am correct. Or is there another quick procedure to check this stat?

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Go to Bible Statistics in MCP and click the last button (Various Stats...) then enter "Gen - Rev" in the entry box. This will give you a table with several stats, including words (790685 is correct). You can enter any reference or book to limit your results.
Tim Morton

AutisticMonk

Post by AutisticMonk »

Very well then, thanks again, Timothy you are the best in the business Sir...