Wrong Version Announced

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Andy

Wrong Version Announced

Post by Andy »

When starting the program, announces version "4-point-zero" even after performing the latest update (4.5.5.10).

Either the correct version should be announced or the version should not be announced at all. Is there a way to turn off the version announcement?

Thanks

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Wrong Version Announced

Post by Tim »

Are you referring to the splash screen that has the shield image?

If so, what edition of Bible Analyzer are you referring to, Windows, Mac, or Linux? The current Windows edition has this splash screen,
shield4.png
shield4.png (89.99 KiB) Viewed 11907 times
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Andy

Post by Andy »

I get that same graphic. But as the program propagates the screen and the splash screen disappears, I hear a version announcement. It is that audio to which I am referring.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I see now. Go to Preferences/Text To Speech and check "No Speech at Start."
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Andy

Post by Andy »

Thank you. I changed the speech to not give a version number and then selected no speech at start.

I looked uner "Tools" and "Help" to find the settings/preferences and didnt find it in either place. I guess I should have looked further. I don't use this software enough to be that familiar with it.