Book Images

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Brother Mike

Book Images

Post by Brother Mike »

Hey Bro. Tim

I just got my CD and I have put all of my modules over to my haed drive.

All work well except, I am not able to see any of the images in the books (Larkin, Two Babylons, etc)

I am using Ubuntu 11.10 64bit. BA 4.1.

The path to my BA is thus:

/usr/share/bibleanalyzer/modules/Text/Images/image folders containing jpg files/

Any help would be appreciated.

All of the individual collections in the image viewer directory work fine. It is just the book images.

Thanks!!!
Last edited by Brother Mike on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brother Mike

Re: Book AlImages

Post by Brother Mike »

Here is a screenshot
Attachments
books.png
books.png (49.99 KiB) Viewed 18563 times

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

The path to the book module images looks correct. Can you see the images if you view the books under the Books tab in the Results Window instead of the stand-alone Library Viewer?
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Brother Mike

Post by Brother Mike »

No. It is the same there as well.
Attachments
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot2.jpg (197.61 KiB) Viewed 18559 times

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Book Images

Post by Tim »

It is a path issue, and I thought it used to work. Let me check a couple things on the Linux machine.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I knew this and forgot it. The Text and Image folder under it must be in lower case ("text" for "Text", etc.). Linux is case sensitive where Windows is not. That should make it work. See image.
Attachments
folder.png
folder.png (55.95 KiB) Viewed 18552 times
Tim Morton

Brother Mike

Post by Brother Mike »

I was wondering about that, I'll change those tonight and see what happens. On the directories unter image, does the case matter?

Thanks Tim!!

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

It shouldn't, but if you still can't see the images, try changing them.
Tim Morton

Brother Mike

Post by Brother Mike »

Just a note:

It appears that the directory for holding the images for Dr. Younce's works (/usr/share/bibleanalyzer/modules/test/images/Younce) needs to be all lower case (younce as opposed to Younce). The other directorys, utilize the first letter upper case form (at least as far as far as I am aware)

Note: This applies to the Linux version only.