User Notes Editor

Topics of Interest other than Bible Analyzer
sammysea

User Notes Editor

Post by sammysea »

I am stumbling over this editor. Would someone please explain how to use this item and get consistent results? I get one thing one time and something else the next. It is me, not the editor. EX., sometimes the scripture reference is underlined and sometimes not. Also, is there an order of selection of the 'reference' and 'sync' buttons?
An example would help me tremendously of the editor and its usage.

Thanks

Tim
Site Admin

Re: User Notes Editor

Post by Tim »

One thing that can cause a Scripture reference to be underlined is when it becomes a link by clicking the Link all References on Page button. It will make the link live and cause a popup on mouseover. Is this what you mean? The only other way to underline is with the text underline button.
link button.png
link button.png (17.55 KiB) Viewed 25324 times
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

sammysea

Re: User Notes Editor

Post by sammysea »

Thanks,Brother Tim. That is part of what I am looking for. I am putting all of my notes from Bibles, papers, books and where ever else they are into this editor. I want to learn to use it with ease. Time has a way of erasing more than the unwanted and leaves too many scraps in the mind.
Thanks for the tip.

God Bless you,

Sam