BibleAnalyzer Window

The place to discuss the Linux/Ubuntu edition
paeuk

BibleAnalyzer Window

Post by paeuk »

Hi Tim,

I've had an smallish issue with the Linux version since using it but not got around to reporting it but thought I'd mention it now.

I'm using BibleAnalyzer primarily on my Asus Eee PC which has a resolution of 1024x600. What I find is that the Bible Analyzer window when maximised is not fitting the window properly but the bottom x-pixels are not seen (as though the window was longer than the screen). Not sure how better to describe it.

If I connect my external monitor which I have running at 1680x1050 the layout of the window is fine. So I assume it's just a support issue of the particular resolution. Is it possible to add the 1024x600 resolution to the supported resolutions of the window please at some stage?

Many thanks
Paul

Tim
Site Admin

Re: BibleAnalyzer Window

Post by Tim »

I will look into it, but it sounds like it may be an issue with the GUI Toolkit underlying Bible Analyzer. Normally screen resolution and other GUI matters are handled internally by the development code.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)