Modules: Refreshing Bible Analyzer

Deals with using and making modules and other resources
NormJ

Modules: Refreshing Bible Analyzer

Post by NormJ »

Good morning, all!

When you make a module using the module creator, is there a way to refresh Bible Analyzer without having to stop and re-start the program?

I am working on various modules, both Bibles and books, a chapter at a time, and it takes finite amount of time (not much, I realize), but I would like to have immediate gratification, if you know what I mean. :D

Norm
Norm J

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2Ti 2:15 AV

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Modules: Refreshing Bible Analyzer

Post by Tim »

Well, Bible Analyzer can be partially refreshed.

What I mean is, say you have a Bible module you are building or editing, if the module already has the verse references entered, like,

Gen 1:1
Gen 1:2
etc.

and the verse text is empty, you can add the verse text in your text editor, build the module (overwriting the old one) and then just select another chapter in the Bible window, and then select the original chapter. Bible Analyzer will reload the chapter and show the new additions.

The same is true with Cmt, Dct, and books. The main thing is to have the verses, topics, or book chapters already entered because they are only updated on a restart.

Hope this helps.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)