Books / Title SPad

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Forest

Books / Title SPad

Post by Forest »

I would like that that window could be sorted. One alphabetically by title and two by date purchased so I can easily find the books I just bought. Perhaps just highlighting them would work as well, if the sorting is prohibitive? :roll:

Thanks Susannah.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Books / Title SPad

Post by Tim »

The best way to see what you have is to use either the Download Manager or Session Manager. With the DM you see all your purchased titles and can sort them various ways. The SM show all the titles available to your installation.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Forest

Post by Forest »

The Download Manager does not reflect that I just bought Larkin on the date but the date you added it to the library. 3/15/14 That does me no good.

Forest

Post by Forest »

The Download Manager does not reflect that I just bought Larkin on the date but the date you added it to the library. 3/15/14 That does me no good. The Session Manager (SM I imagine) does not show Larkin at all.

Susannah.

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

SM should show all modules as long as you have loaded the "all modules" session. Modules show in it once you have restarted BA. Hope that helps?

Darrel

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

True the DM does not show purchase date, just the titles you have purchased and those available to Bible Analyzer. To find the purchase date you will need to go to the Bible Analyzer Store and review your order history.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Forest

Post by Forest »

Thank you folks for your help.

Much appreciated.
Susannah