Instantly Scan Text for Verse Reference Combined with Bible Comparison

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
rcbenjamin

Instantly Scan Text for Verse Reference Combined with Bible Comparison

Post by rcbenjamin »

SwordSearcher has a very powerful feature in their software that I would like Bible Analyzer to develop. You can copy over 50 pages of material that is full of Bible references and paste it into a popup window called "Scan Text for Verse Reference" and then click a button named "Load verses into Verse List Panel" and it will instantly load all of the bible verses and references in that window and then you can click "Compare" button to select two Bible versions and it will instantly show you both versions of all of those references as you scroll through the list. When I am reading Bible literature I like to save time by focusing in on the bible reference and text of the literature and this is a time saver for me.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Instantly Scan Text for Verse Reference Combined with Bible Comparison

Post by Tim »

I am planning on adding more features to verse lists in v5.1 and may add something like you described then.

Bible Analyzer will now extract all the references out of a page of a module and display the verses in the MultiWindow. Right click on a page and select "View text of refs. in MultiWindow."
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)