Lexham Bible Headings

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Jeffell

Lexham Bible Headings

Post by Jeffell »

Tim, in studying passages, comparing translations, I want to use the Lexham, but I noticed that it has section headings incorporated in verses. It's obvious they are headings, but they should be made in a different font, bold, or something to distinguish them from the actual text. Is there a newer version of the LEB that separates the headings? Can it be fixed? I hear the Lexham people are coming out with an OT pretty soon.

Thanks.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Lexham Bible Headings

Post by Tim »

A few months ago we made a module of the complete LEB w/Notes. You can download it here,
http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/Free/BA-LEB.exe

If you still find any of the heading, or other, issues, let us know.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Jeffell

Post by Jeffell »

This is the same version I have installed. If you look at Colossians 1:3, for instance, you will see a heading in the text: "Thanksgiving for the Colossian Believers". Normally, that is separated by some font change.

I love the notes, by the way, and the way they work.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks, I'll fix them. This module has the OT also. They just completed it in Sept., I think.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Check this post for the updated LEB and ISV.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=537
Tim Morton