Comments?

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Tim
Site Admin

Comments?

Post by Tim »

I'm sure some of you have some comments...
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

AutisticMonk

Re: Comments?

Post by AutisticMonk »

YOUR MACHINE MAKES IT TO EASY THANKS !
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
...but don't let that make you lazy.

Here's the problem, there have been so many wrong statistics running rampant on the internet that people do not believe in the miracles that your machine can do to the Bibles. Their first instinct is Bah! No body has got anything right before, and they dismiss your work. But I can say without reservation that your work on the King James 1769 is flawless. Many say that the Pure Cambridge changes make it a 1900, but the content is the 1769 Text, whereas a few minor letter changes do not constitute a Major Label of 1900 Text, the Text is from the 1769 King James.

I have looked over the 1611 and It looks flawless now with the edits that we discussed. I will look it over the next couple of days to see if any other spacing errors have developed over the years from the internet procedures. Then I will feel confident in it to the point that I would like to have my name on the AV-1611 Module info. I would like it to say...
(begin)
Presented by: 'The Carpenter' The 1st to Transcribe
The King Iames 1611 Authentic Original Text to Software.

(end)
And now it is 15 years later, and I am still the only one that has the Authentic 1611 Original Headings Accomplished. I don't believe that they are important, but I'm just saying.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Comments?

Post by Tim »

Note to forum viewers,

AutistisMonk (The Carpenter) was the individual who first made the 1611 edition of the Authorized Version available in digital form. He actually typed it in in during 1995-1996. It took him over a year. This was a monumental undertaking, and we have the fruit of his labors. He posted his work freely on the internet and it was used (borrowed? stolen?) by several software publishers without any credit to him. We at BibleAnalyzer.com wish to recognize and thank him for his work.

As soon as some very minor edits to the 1611 text are completed, we will make the undated module available, with acknowledgment to "The Carpenter" in the module information.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)