Bible Analyzer User Manual

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Atlas

Bible Analyzer User Manual

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

You may have already done this and I am unaware of it. If so email it to me if you would I'd like to have one.

I think a Bible Analyzer User Manual in PDF or Word would be very nice. I'm not much of a PC guy and it may would be helpful to folks like me who are not PC guys. The reason why I think it should be in PDF or Word is so folks could print it bind it and keep it for personal reference.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Bible Analyzer User Manual

Post by Tim »

Good idea. For the next version I will try to remember to post a PDF on the website for people to download if they wish.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Re: Bible Analyzer User Manual

Post by Atlas »

Tim,
Good idea. For the next version I will try to remember to post a PDF on the website for people to download if they wish.

That is wonderful Tim. I think it will be very helpful. Thanks!!!!!!

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.