Font size in Notes

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
RobyB

Font size in Notes

Post by RobyB »

Hi Tim

I'm having trouble with the font size being too small (size 11) to read, so i resize it to 13 – no problem. But if i cut and paste a text reference which contains a scripture link and then make it active, the link text, plus a selection of trailing text reverts back to 11 again. The rest of the text stays at 13. Having two text sizes, and changing fonts is just an annoyance but the reality is i find 11 difficult to read if i want the link active.

I was able to have all my notes at 13 as default previously (i don't remember how now). Since then i had to reinstall Bible Analyzer after it refused to start, and lost my default size. I don't know what i'm missing to default to my font size choice again, hope you, or anyone can help. Thanks.

RobyB

Re: Font size in Notes

Post by RobyB »

I worked it out. If anyone doesn't know, change the S-Pad font size in the Preference Dialog under "Font Properties", click "S-Pad Font", change size, click save, re-start Bible Analyzer to be sure. This changes the "Notes" font as well.