S-Pad Issues

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
darrel_jw

S-Pad Issues

Post by darrel_jw »

Ran across an issue (bug?). I wanted to create a new S-Pad document, so I copied a bunch of text from another source and tried to paste it into the new S-Pad document and could not paste it. I went to an empty note and pasted the text there. Then I copied everything in the note and was able to paste it into the S-Pad document. Should I not be able to paste directly into an S-Pad document without needing to go through a note first?

Darrel

darrel_jw

Re: S-Pad Issues

Post by darrel_jw »

Another issue (bug?). The documentation appears to say verse ranges are specified by Gen27:1 - Gen 28:22 as an example, but this does not appear to reflect a contiguous set of verses. In either Notes or S-Pad how would I reference and highlight that set of verses?

Tim
Site Admin

Re: S-Pad Issues

Post by Tim »

Yes, you should be able to copy into ScripturePad. Linux has a little different way of copying from the Clipboard. I'll look into it.

ScripturePad can only handle ref spans withing a single chapter for now. Modules can have multi-chapter spans.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)