Revelation 22 Buggy Behavior

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
doughead

Revelation 22 Buggy Behavior

Post by doughead »

For some reason, chapter 22 of Revelation behaves quirky. For one thing, it displays in a completely different font than what I have selected in preferences (no other chapter behaves this way, that I've noticed). Also, when I click on a verse number in this chapter, the following verse gets highlighted, not the one I clicked; however, the Commentary window displays comments for the verse I clicked, not the one that's highlighted. For example if I click on verse 12, verse 13 will be highlighted, but the comments for verse 12 will appear in the Commentary window.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Revelation 22 Buggy Behavior

Post by Tim »

Is this all Bibles or only one?
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

doughead

Post by doughead »

Sorry for the delay; I haven't been on the forums in a while. It only occurs with the AV bible. All other bibles (ESV, WEB, YLT, NET) behave normally; even the AVs and AVp bibles behave normally.

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim,
there are some html tags at the end of the heading table data at Revelation 22 but no CR.

Code: Select all

1 The river of the water of life.<br>2 The tree of life.<br>5 The light of the city of God is himself.<br>7 Jesus Is Coming.<br>9 The angel will not be worshipped.<br>18 Nothing may be added to the word of God, nor taken away.</span></span></body></html>

p.s.

I notice that I have a version of the AV that is 1.3

Code: Select all

1769 Edition, Red-Letter, w/Chapter Headings, Translator's Notes v1.3 

But on downloading again from the site is version 1.2

Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Doug & Jon,

The extra tags were the problem. The AV module is compiled from several files, the headings file being one. It had some remnant tags at the end that were confusing the display once compiled with the Bible text. I have it fixed here but can't upload it at the moment because my internet service is out and won't be fixed until after Labor Day. (I'm using my very weak cell phone service now.)

I will post as soon as the file is available.

Thanks to you both.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Version 1.4 of the AV-1769 is available in the Download Manager. It should fix the Rev 22 formatting issue.
Tim Morton