Luke 24:49 Fake note

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Forest

Luke 24:49 Fake note

Post by Forest »

Hi, Attached you will find a page from BA 5. with the Companion Bible Notes reference. Please look at the pointer, which is touching #78. There is no such verse in Acts Chapter 2, and unfortunately I could not capture the note that says that. I don't think it should be there as it is rather misleading.

thanks Susannah.
Attachments
acts.png
acts.png (102.63 KiB) Viewed 14048 times

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Luke 24:49 Fake note

Post by Tim »

This is a typo that crept into the text. There are others. We hope to get these fixed soon.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Forest

Post by Forest »

Thank you for the update. So when the update happens will BA reload that version? I mean how will I know & get it?

thank you Susannah.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

We will announce it in the newsletter and then you just download it again using the Download Manager.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Forest

Post by Forest »

Ok, good to know. I just tried redownloading something in BA and it didn't work. I guess that is something that you reset?

thank you
Susannah

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

No, you should be able to download any of your purchased items ate any time, plus all of the free ones.
Tim Morton

KenJ7

Post by KenJ7 »

With an average of one correction needed per line (five corrections for Luke 24:49), it may take longer than you think to finish this project. I counted words and punctuation separately,

KenJ7