No formatting when copying/exporting more than one verse

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
bookittie

No formatting when copying/exporting more than one verse

Post by bookittie »

No formatting when copying/exporting more than one verse. I have tried exporting selection to spad but no luck. Using the Linux version.

bookittie

Re: No formatting when copying/exporting more than one verse

Post by bookittie »

I forgot to mention that I am using the CBr Bible module. (That is why I purchsed Bible Analyzer by the way) I figured out that I can get the italic formatting I need through "export to from" in the context menu.

I still think that it should work through highlighting the text though,

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Any text that is exported to ScripturePad is also copied to the clipboard. As you found only some formatting is retained because of the nature of the clipboard control. In the next version we will look at improving the formatting.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

bookittie

Post by bookittie »

Thanks, I just wanted to forward it to you. I found a work around that works for me. I do appriciate the CBr text that your team put together. It is quite nice to ge the Companion Bible notes sorted out without having to look them up individualy!