Odd issue

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
srice

Odd issue

Post by srice »

I had done a search in the Spanish Bible. Afterwards, I switched to Parallel view, and selected a reference from the search results. I got this errors:
HTML anchor Psa 68:18 does not exist.
Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 3.21.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 3.21.24 PM.png (169.49 KiB) Viewed 9433 times
Attached is the screen shot. I selected the next reference, and got the same error. It doesn't seem to crash the program, just doesn't seem to work. It actually selects the reference, but one verse off. Every verse I click produces the same results. Not sure why. Modules are: AVp and SpaRVG.
Serving the King,
Shane Rice
Romans 12:1-2
http://www.ricefamilyministries.com

srice

Re: Odd issue

Post by srice »

I think I just found out why this happened. Do a search, and get results in any version you like. Then pull up Parallel, and scroll to the top of the chapter, and change your Bible selections. Now click on a reference over in the results view, and you should get the error. Now click on a different version of the Bible window, and then click back on the Parallel selection, and presto, it should work without a problem.
Serving the King,
Shane Rice
Romans 12:1-2
http://www.ricefamilyministries.com

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Odd issue

Post by Tim »

The warning is displayed when the anchor for the link is not found in a Bible text. This is for scrolling the page to the current verse. It is changing to the Parallel tab where things get messed up, I think.

I fixed some of this the other day. I'll check this again to see if there is something else.

This should be fixed with v4.8.5 which may be ready next month.

Thanks.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)