Can't search in OS X

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
ben1

Can't search in OS X

Post by ben1 »

Just downloaded 4.5.5.10 for OS X, looks great so far, exactly what I was looking for. My problem is I can't seem to use the search feature on OS X mountain lion. I click the magnifying glass and the master control panel pops up. No matter what search options I enter though, I can't seem to get any results on the advanced screen. I click search and the window "Searching AV Bible" pops up for a split second, then nothing. No results at all. My Bible pane stays exactly where it was before.

Thanks for your help.

ben1

Re: Can't search in OS X

Post by ben1 »

OK, I figured it out. The search results window wasn't open and needs to be opened first by clicking the little R button to the left of the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar. A suggestion if I may make one would be to automatically open this pane when clicking Search, as it's definitely confusing and I can't think of a situation where one would want to search but not see the results.

Thanks again, software looks great so far.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, that is a feature we are planning to add in the next release...that the results window will become visible after a search.

Since Mountain Lion has just been released Bible Analyzer has not been tested on it yet. Since you have it, if you don't mind let us know if you run into any other issues. We do not have it yet.

Thanks.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

ben1

Post by ben1 »

Will do, so far it's working great.