All windows close

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
JPG

All windows close

Post by JPG »

Tim, I cannot repeat this one to order, but it has happened twice now in half an hour. I have had the mini window to appear on word click, I have left it open whilst looking at other things, then closed the MW only to find All windows have closed leaving a large grey screen and the top bar. Program restart is the only option. So closing the mini window is the trigger for this but I don''t know of the preceding activities.
Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Re: All windows close

Post by Tim »

Ok. The blank window is a result of a the window being frozen so changes can be made, but an error occurs and the window is not "thawed" to show the changes. I will try to find the sequence that causes it.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I think this is caused by clicking a word in the MiniWindow and then clicking the main window. It then turns gray (blank) and you must restart. Try this and see if it is what you got.

Another oversight from a previous change.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim wrote:I think this is caused by clicking a word in the MiniWindow and then clicking the main window. It then turns gray (blank) and you must restart. Try this and see if it is what you got.

Another oversight from a previous change.
Yes Tim this is what I experienced sort of. Although it did not leave the MiniWindow. I think you got this one.
Jon