Control panel, advanced search

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Les

Control panel, advanced search

Post by Les »

Just received 4.1, installed and all works fine EXCEPT advanced search under control, does not display the entire dropdown, so that I cannot see to hit the search button. Any ideas? Have I overlooked something? Les

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Control panel, advanced search

Post by Tim »

Sounds like you have your screen font size set to "Large" or bigger The Master Control Panel is fixed in size and cannot contain all the text if it is larger than normal. There is no fix for now except setting your font size back to normal. In a future version we will look at ways to resolve this issue.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Les

Post by Les »

Tim I checked and my font is at normal. In addtion, I now have lost my tool bar at the top and the toggle button. I have uninstalled 4.1 and reinstalled and stillhave the sameproblem. Any ideas? Les

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Actually it is the size set in the Display settings. If you have Windows 7 it should be set like this,
default display size.png
default display size.png (80.24 KiB) Viewed 16778 times
Concerning the missing menubar, go to your Start Menu and do a reset of Bible Analyzer's configuration files,
reset.png
reset.png (48.37 KiB) Viewed 16778 times
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Les

Post by Les »

Tim, Sorry, but there is no reset when I go to start and Bible Analyzer, just manual, uninstall and version 4.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Tim Morton

Les

Post by Les »

Tim, my heartfelt thanks for your help and the answers I needed. I praise the Lord for your ministry to me and that I can still learn even though I am in my mid-70"s. Ps. 60:4 Les