Scourby Not Indexing Window freezing

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
fblittle

Re: Scourby Not Indexing Window freezing

Post by fblittle »

Download and copy this file to your Bible Analyzer program folder, usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Bible Analyzer 5. The run Bible Analyzer and under Preferences/Audio Settings click the Link Audio FIles button while holding down the Shift key. This will reset your audio paths. Then click the button again (without Shift key) and try and link the Scourby folder.

Let me know if the will now work.
Sorry for the delay, I have been working out of town this week.

While following the instructions above, I tried it and got an error report. I sent the error report to you a few minutes ago (from the time of this post).

FCBH files linked OK.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I fixed the issue causing the crash. Download and try again using the same steps and link as above.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

fblittle

Post by fblittle »

I downloaded the new file and tried to link the Scourby Audio files. This is the result:
Attachments
BA Audio Link.JPG
BA Audio Link.JPG (31.63 KiB) Viewed 14579 times

fblittle

Post by fblittle »

BibleAnalyzer now plays the Scourby Audio files but the timing is not precise as the report window above says.

fblittle

Post by fblittle »

Here is the Location and file structure of Scourby, Just in case you need another look.
C:\Users\flittlefield\Music\Audio\Bible Analyzer Audio Bibles\Scourby\English_King_James_Version_OT_Scourby
Attachments
Scourby file structure.JPG
Scourby file structure.JPG (69.7 KiB) Viewed 14578 times

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Well, it seems your the Scourby files have a different time length than the ones I made the timing indexes from. They must have been edited somewhat.

Can you send me your Genesis chap. 1 and Matthew chap. 1 files so I can check the times? Just send the to my email, morton@bibleanalyzer.com
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

fblittle

Post by fblittle »

I have sent them each separately in a zip file to your address.