missing appendix numbers in Companion Bible.

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
crossnote

missing appendix numbers in Companion Bible.

Post by crossnote »

Regarding BA's Companion Bible notes. I notice in my hard copy, many of the Appendix numbers will have subset numbers such as in Rom 5:1 it will have Ap104 vii, whereas in the BA version it will only have Ap104 (leaving off the subset 'vii').
Is this because my hard edition was published in 1922 and perhaps the subset numbering was added since BA is based on the 1909 Companion Bible, or is it because BA did not include them...or maybe I am missing something on my end?

Thanks,
Richard

Tim
Site Admin

Re: missing appendix numbers in Companion Bible.

Post by Tim »

The appendix section numerals are in the 1909 edition but not on our digital edition becAuse they are so small in the print the OCR software couldn't recognize them. They would all have to be manually typed in, which we didn't have time to do.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

crossnote

Re: missing appendix numbers in Companion Bible.

Post by crossnote »

OK, thank you for your answer. I do notice when I use the IDX tab it will sometimes take me to the subset AP number. Ex. in Rom 5:1 it will take me to 104 vi of the Prepositions section.