We recently released v4.4 of Bible Analyzer. It primarily was modified to allow the display of our new 1611 edition of the Authorized Version. It can now display the following,
* Original Chapter Headings
* Linked Note Indicators in Text
* Linked Marginal Notes and Alternate Readings
* Linked Cross-References
* Original Italics
* Original Punctuation and Spelling
* Special Characters such as the "long s" and "Thorn Words"
* Apocrypha Between the Testaments
* First Edition Printing errors
* Fully Searchable and Copyable Text
The text is a completely free module for our free Bible Analyzer Bible Study Software. A short demonstration video can be found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-AHzyERQ94. A longer video comparing the 1611 with the 1769 edition can be found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrRXvr5qMY.