Bible Analyzer v5.2 has been released and is ready to go (I think). You can get it here,http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/bibleanalyzer521-setup.exe
Here are the main new features,General Features
* New QuickView Panel which is an alternative place to view popup data. It is toggled with the Q button in the main toolbar. The panel can be moved about anywhere or floated as a separate window.
* The Dct and Cmt tabs that contain the current topic now have a yellow highlight rather than book icons.
* Can move tabs around in Bible, Dict, and Cmt panels. Just click and drag the tab. (Must be in same panel)
* Bible, Dict, and Cmt tabs can be renamed on right-click.
* New item on right-click to "Export current verse from all Bibles to MultiWindow".
* New Wordform Chart in search results when more than one word is searched for or if wildcards are used.
* The "D" Button in Dct and Cmt toolbars will now set the current title as default.
* New option in Prefs/Font Properties to change the search hit color.WordStudy and New Strong's Features
* A dropdown menu with the Strong's Button. It allows selection of alternate words and links in place of Strong's Numbers.
* Mutual Word Highlighting is possible in the Bible panel with the Alt key down. For non Strong Bibles the highlighting is word based and green. For Bibles with Strong's Numbers the markup is Strong's based and blue in color. This works in Dual View and Parallel View as well.
* Added a Morphology button (M) in the Bible Toolbar. This only works with texts that have morphology info (TRi at present, Hebrew is forth coming).
* With new the Word Study Dictionary (WSD) as default, one can simply click a Greek word or morphology code and view the data in the dictionary. With the Ctrl key down and hovering over a word or code the data will display in a popup or QuickView panel.
To better understand these new features, watch these two demonstration videos on Youtube. This one shows the general new features,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc8ZN6Ck_qM
and this one shows the wordstudy features,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS2K4doCimc
For some of the neat wordstudy features to work, the Strong's Dictionaries (StrongEx) must be installed. They are available in the WordStudy Bundle.
Thanks to all who helped with this release!
I will begin work on the Linux and Macintosh editions soon.