A Terrible Personal Loss

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements

A Terrible Personal Loss

Postby Tim » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:47 pm

My father was tragically killed in a farming accident on Tuesday, July 8. I found him crushed to death under a brush-hog attached to his tractor. It appears he had been dead about 6 hours.

This is a terrible loss to me because my beloved father was/is an exceptional man and we were close. He only lived a quarter mile from me. However, the heartbreak of finding him under that equipment is greatly softened by the fact my father was a born-again Christian and certain of his heavenly home.

Now he is with my precious mother who also died by accident in 2008.

The funeral is tomorrow at 1pm with visitation starting two hours before. Please pray for me and my family during this time and also that hearts will be softened to receive the gospel that will be preached.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)
Tim
Site Admin

Re: A Terrible Personal Loss

Postby rubeng » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:10 am

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. May God's consolation be with you in a very special way.
rubeng

Re: A Terrible Personal Loss

Postby MPaul » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Just saw this tragic post now. Just prayed for consolation and guidance for you in these circumstances. Sorry about these circumstances.
Paul
MPaul

Return to Announcements & Updates