- New Quick View Panel which is an alternative place to view popup data. It is toggled with the Q button in the main toolbar. The panel can be moved about anywhere or floated as a separate window. This is a handy window since the last data stays displayed until replaced.
- Can move tabs around in Bible, Dict, and Cmt panels. Just click and drag the tab. BA will try to remember the order even when changes are made in the Session Manager.
- Bible, Dict, and Cmt tabs can be renamed on right-click, but it is really just an alias. Internally BA uses the original name to preserve links and such.
- A new dropdown menu with the Strong's Button. It allows selection of alternate words in place of the numbers and also non-visible linked words with the last item. This requires the strongWds.dat file which is included.
- Word marking by highlight is possible in the Bible panel with the Alt key down. For non Strong Bibles the marking is word based and green. For Strong Bibles marking is Strong based and blue. This works in Dual View and Parallel View as well. See this video for a demo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKK3xH9Xiw
- New item on right-click to "Export current verse from all Bibles to MultiWindow". This also allows mutual word marking as in the Bible Panel with Alt down.
- New Wordform chart in search results when more than one word is searched for or if wildcards are used. It shows how many hits of each word form, but only of the results on that page. If more than 300 hits, each page of results has its own chart.
- The "D" Button in Dct and Cmt toolbars will now set the current title as default. This is the same as setting in Preferences. This makes it convenient to use various dictionaries quickly.
- The Dct and Cmt tabs that contain the current topic now have a yellow highlight rather than the book icons. This saves tab space.
New option in Preferences to put all search results under the same tab instead of making a new tab for each.
- New option in Prefs/Font Properties to change the search hit color.
- Plus several bugs fixed, some minor appearance changes, and other things done to make certain actions faster.
Here is the link,
http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/files/Bibl ... 0-beta.exe
It is best to install this as Portable so it won't mess up a previous installation.
The download is larger because it includes some extra modules for testing,
- The Pure Cambridge Edition of the AV with Strong's and footnotes. I may replace the current AVs with this.
- A reformatted TRi Bible with morphology codes.
- An ASV with Strong's. This Bible may have Strong's number errors. I found it online.
- A reformatted StrongEx dict, plus a new StrongsEn dict that has links to other Strong's based titles as well as more relevant details than the StrongEx.
- The Word Study Dictionary WSD is new and has every Greek word plus all the morphology codes as topics. With it set as default one can find data on a Greek word in the TRi by simply hovering over the word with Ctrl down in the Bible Panel. With the TRi with Interlinear view on, one can hover over the morph codes with Ctrl down and get the code data in the WSD. We hope to add Hebrew data soon.
Try it out and let me know what issues you find.