Copy and paste with BibleAnalyzer 5 under Linux Mint 64 bit has been frustrating. I've tried a number of different beta versions. Right now I'm using the latest Beta, 188.8.131.52. After extensive testing, the only way I can reliably copy scriptures outside of Bible Analyzer is by using the following steps. The good news is that these steps so far always work consistently:
1. Set the Bible Window to the first verse from which you want to copy (e.g. Galatians 3.4).
2. Right-click in the Bible Window. (Right-clicking on the specific verse doesn't seem to be necessary.)
3. Select the option from the popup (Export from Gal 3:4 to Gal: ). Slide the cursor to the right until the drop down appears and then select the ending verse you want to copy (e.g. 9 for Gal 3:9).
4. Go to S-Pad, select the verses just exported (e.g. Gal 3:4-9).
5. Press CTRL+C to copy.
6. Press CTRL+V to paste in your word processing or other application.
The format of the exported verses may be set under the option CONTROL -> PREFERENCES DIALOG -> EXPORT FORMAT.
Hopefully this will be helpful to others.