Beta 3.7.1a

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
Tim
Site Admin

Beta 3.7.1a

Post by Tim »

We will have a beta of the next version of Bible Analyzer ready to test soon. Some of the new features are,

Search with regular expressions option
A new concordance like search results display
Some MiniWindow changes
Reference Search is now integrated in with Library search
Two Bible quiz games in the Master Control Panel (Guess the book of a random verse, and find the right definition of an older English word)
Some minor visual changes
A famous quote of the day option on startup
User files (config.ini, notes.usr, etc.) now saved in user folder instead of application folder.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Re: Beta 3.7.1a

Post by JPG »

Tim, I look forward to using your module creation tools and testing the beta. Is there any possibility of notification of the beta, or an obvious link and build date on the front page of the forum. Better still would be if the beta checked that it was the latest issue at startup, as I see little point in testing with out of date beta.
from where do I get the beta 3.7.1.a
Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Beta 3.7.1a

Post by Tim »

I'm working on the module tools now. That will be an ongoing process. First there will be a built in tool to convert properly formatted text files into modules. Next will be to convert XML type files (Zefania, ThML, OSIS), and then possibly to convert JET database files in esword format (Windows only).

I will try to come up with a system to identify each beta.

Thanks for your interest.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)