4.8 beta for Windows

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
heresheislook

Re: 4.8 beta for Windows

Post by heresheislook »

Hello. I would very much like to download an older version of Bible Analyzer like maybe V3.6 or something.
Is this available anywhere?
By the way this is my favorite Bible software, Thank you for making it available for us. God bless you.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I'm away from the office now, but I'll look later and see if there is still a link to 3.9 on the server.

What is your reason for wanting an older version? Remember, most of the free and premium v4 modules will not work with it.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

heresheislook

Post by heresheislook »

Thanks Tim. the reason I want the older version is because I can't get the statistics for the word counts for individual verses to show up. It will give me the counts for a whole chapter but not just one verse. I used to be able to get that with the older versions. Thank you for replying to my inquiry. Wow I didn't expect to here from you in person. While your here please accept my heartfelt gratitude for your hard work and dedication to Bible believers everywhere. The LORD bless you, and God bless The KING JAMES BIBLE.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Does this give you what you want? It is 4.7.
stats.png
stats.png (96.16 KiB) Viewed 19754 times
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

heresheislook

Post by heresheislook »

Yes,that is exactly what I want. Thank you, I have never tried the portable version.
I have been using your software for a few years to find out the word counts of verses and chapters in The Word of The LORD. I have discovered many wonderous things which I report on my website jeffmasden.com
Bible analyzer has been very helpful to me in my endeavor. Thank you so much for your help.

Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account. Ecc. 7:27

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

The regular setup edition will do this as well. There is no difference between the portable and the setup editions except where the store their files.

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad you find Bible Analyzer of value.
Tim Morton

facesad

Post by facesad »

thank you for the image viewer shared by you. i especially like the thumbnail display part. besides i always think if i can zoom image to any size with online image viewer that wound be fabulous? does it support?