5.2 Beta Testing (Linux)

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
yerill

Re: 5.2 Beta Testing (Linux)

Postby yerill » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi Tim,

In release 5.0.5.12, in parallel mode, the "Hide/Show Interlinear Text" button would toggle text, for example in the ABPi module. In 5.2.0.21 it stays untoggled.

(Works fine when not in parallel mode).

Peter

yerill

Postby yerill » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi Tim,

In parallel view, for me, clicking on the verse number, (or shift clicking on the verse) does not work. (F5/F6 does work.) Clicking on the verse number, (or shift clicking on the verse) does work with just one bible version selected.

Peter

darrel_jw

Postby darrel_jw » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi Tim,
I still have a request on the MCP and clearing multiple selections. I do appreciate being able to use the space bar and up/down arrow keys to clear entries, but when you have a hundred items to clear it just takes too long! Could you put a button on those boxes allowing all entries to be cleared at once? Thanks for considering it.

Also on the Download Purchased Modules tab, when Sync to Bible Analyzer Store window opens it does not display the Sync and Cancel buttons and it is difficult to grab the corner arrow to expand the window. Could you fix that?

Darrel

darrel_jw

Postby darrel_jw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Tim's latest on the WLC and related modules is awesome! Finally full Hebrew morphology - and searchable too! :lol:

Darrel

darrel_jw

F11 Preferences Loses Settings

Postby darrel_jw » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Problem with preferences. I press F11, set my default dictionary to WSD, Default commentary to Cambridge, Default Strong's Resource to StrongEx, Default Popup Bible to NET, and Default Strong's Popup Resource to CWD. I save my settings. I do work and (I think) I hit a problem and get an error message. When I re-open Preferences the Strong's Resource and Strong's Popup Resource have lost their settings and appear blank! As mentioned I THINK it is related to when an error occurs but am not certain of that.

Any ideas!

Return to “5.2 Beta Testing”